Top Social

Charlotte Tilbury's Book of Makeup Magic Review.

Thursday 7 January 2016





Buy The Book of Makeup Magic Here

Hello Lovelies! Today's post is a review-kinda-style post where I will mainly be swooning over the products but also giving my honest opinion on them! So can we just start by appreciating how gorgeous the packaging of the overall product, as well as the individual pieces, is! OOOOH MY GODD I am completely in love. 

I was very lucky and received this as a Christmas present from my mum and dad after mentioning how beautiful it was as a passing comment really! I cant explain how excited I was when I opening the wrapping paper on Christmas day and saw burgundy and gold appear from underneath.. I knew straight away what it was (is it obvious I had been lusting over it online for a good while? hey.. I'm not even sorry).

I completely did not expect to get this gift as it is just soo expensive and that is why I was so shocked! But I must admit I love it and I think it is the most amazing gift! So lets talk about what's inside..


  • MAGIC CREAM (Mini)
  • TAKE IT ALL OFF (Mini)
  • WONDERGLOW (Mini)
  • MULTI MIRACLE GLOW (Mini)
  • SUPERMODEL BODY (Mini)
  • GODDESS SKIN CLAY MASK (Mini)
  • K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick: Penelope Pink (Mini)
  • MATTE REVOLUTION Lipstick: Red Carpet Red (Full Size)
  • LIP MAGIC (Full Size)
  • ROCK ‘N’ KOHL Eye Liner: Supernova (Mini)
  • NOCTURNAL CAT EYES Eye Shadow: On The Prowl (Full Size)
  • MAGIC NIGHT CREAM (Mini)

  • I have tried all of these products now and as I expected there's none that I dislike. What do I like the most though? It's got to be the magic cream, magic night cream, matte revolution lipstick and mini K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick.

    As someone who has very temperamental skin which is really dry in some places and slightly greasy in others (joy) I was super excited to try both of the magic creams! As you are probably aware, these creams in full size are crazy expensive and although I've wanted to try them for ages, I've never been able to justify the price! But if I'm honest they are actually worth the money (if you have that sort of money spare). My skin has levelled out since using them and the dry patches, which usually my foundation would cling to, have seemed to disappear and my face has felt truly moisturised. The day cream is light yet moisturising whereas the night cream has a more gel-like consistency which offers total moisture over night.

    The lipsticks.. well they were probably the things I was most excited about! The Matte revolution lipstick is just the perfect red with a pinky undertone. It is seriously long-lasting yet isn't chalky and uncomfortable to wear like Mac Ruby Woo. It has fast become my favourite lipstick! And the mini Kissing Lipstick is the most gorgeous nude and although it is small, it is easy to apply and its so damn cute!

    Other products that I also have come to love are the Wonderglow and the Clay Mask which again have made my face feel fabulous! Overall I love this set! It allows you to try some of Charlotte's most loved and popular products in mini form. Obviously I know the price tag is a little outrageous but I hope that this post has helped you decide which products are worth the money! If you can't afford the whole set.. maybe go for one of the lipsticks or splurge on the face creams!

    Hope you've like reading this post! Let me know you're favs!
    Lots of Love,
    Jade xxx

    Post Comment
    Post a Comment