Top Social

Hello Autumn.

Monday 8 September 2014









Mom Jeans- River Island
Crop- River Island (Similar here)
Shoes- Topshop
Chocker-Topshop
Bag- Newlook (Similar here)
 
Hello my lovelies! So, I can't believe we are in September already! Where is this year going? I am happy though because in September it is..MY BIRTHDAY! can you sense my excitement? haha. This year I turn 21 and I'm so looking forward to celebrating. I also really like autumn/winter clothes and wrapping up in layers of woollies.

Anyway, on to todays post. Today was actually quite a warm day, however I decided to embrace autumn (which resulted in me feeling like I was melting when taking these photos haha). Burgundy is defo one of my fav a/w colours and will be featuring a lot this year. Here I am wearing a burgundy crop. I decided to wear my trusty mom jeans and studded coat with this and a burgundy tote to match. I also decided to wear my crop plimsolls which I am so glad I can wear again. I don't often wear lipstick but wore a dark lipstick today and kinda like it with this outfit.

Hope you like this casual autumnal outfit. Let me know what you think.
Lots of love,
Jade x
2 comments on "Hello Autumn. "
  1. Happy early birthday! :)
    I adore the mom jeans in this outfit, can you believe i still don't own a pair? I must invest soon.
    This look is such a perfect september outfit, if that makes sense?
    Thanks for leaving the link to your blog on my instagram!
    Followed you via join my site and i was already following you on bloglovin!
    Can't wait to see more post.
    www.irismaher.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks hun! :)
    Yeah I think you should defo invest in some :)

    I really appreciate your comments lovely! I love to think there are some people enjoying my blog (I sometimes wonder whether anyone looks at it haha). I will follow you back on bloglovin! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete