Top Social

Fashion week..what I would have worn.

Thursday 18 September 2014
 
 











Jeans- Topshop (here)
Coat- River Island (Very similar here)
Loafers- (Similar here)
Glasses- Next (here)
 
Hello Everyone!
So this week has been fashion week in London and I can't explain how much I wish I was there! The shows look sooooo amazing! Today's post is showing the type of outfit I would have worn to fashion week. I get a lot of inspiration from Cara Delevingne. I love her effortlessly chic style. Sometimes I like to be a bit more laid back in my style and channel Cara in my outfits.
 
Firstly I apologise for the varied lighting in these photos, it was a bit of a weird time of the day haha. Anyway, to create this casual look, I decided to wear my favourite jeans that I seem to live in at the moment. These Topshop badboys seem to go with everything and add a little bit of grunge to any outfit. I love the look of an oversized crisp white shirt so decided this would look great with the jeans for a smart/casj look. Would you believe this is actually my dads shirt? haha.
 
I'm also wearing my favourite coat which I picked up in Topshop last winter. Topshop are selling a very similar coat this year but in a more khaki colour which I actually love. I would defo recommend this coat as it is soooo warm and looks super stylish.
 
I hope you like my fashion week outfit! How would you dress for fashion week?
Let me know! Lots of Love
Jade xx
 
P.s. please don't forget to follow me on here, twitter, instagram and bloglovin xx

1 comment on "Fashion week..what I would have worn."
  1. I really love these loafers. I had a pair from Primark which I thought were invincible but nope - they failed me and the sole eventually split. Now I have no comfy flats for uni :(
    Check out my blog --------> orchidlondon.blogspot.co.uk
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete