Top Social

Nothing to wear.

Thursday 2 April 2015
 
 
 





Skirt: Missguided
T-shirt: Newlook
Bag: Michael Kors
Shoes: Kurt Geiger 
 
Hello lovelies! Hope you are all well! So I managed to peel myself away from my dissertation and got some snaps to blog.
 
Today's post is featuring this beautiful khaki mid skirt which I actually got at the end of last year. I have been meaning to blog this for so long but just haven't got round to it. This is a bit more dressy than my normal style, but I do love having the opportunity to throw on some heels and a pretty skirt and feel its not too OTT due to the slogan tee. I love the juxtaposition between formal and casual you get from putting a slogan t-shirt with a girly skirt.
 
Khaki is set to continue to fill the shops as we enter spring/summer, which I am so happy about as it is definitely one of my favourite colours to wear!
 
How do you feel about khaki? Let me know :)
Lots of Love, Jade xxx

2 comments on "Nothing to wear."
  1. I have the same top but you style it so much better than I do! Love the khaki skirt x
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you hun! I'm sure it looks lovely on you :) xx

      Delete