Top Social

Monochrome Love.

Saturday 10 January 2015



 




Shirt: River Island
Jeans: River Island
Shoes: Next (sold out). Alternative here
Bag: New look.. Similar here


Hello my dears! Hope you are all well! Today's post shows my true love.. monochrome! As much as I love colours, I just tend to be drawn to whites/blacks/greys when shopping as I think these colours are really versatile and chic at the same time!

I went shopping yesterday and had a River Island voucher so hit that up first. Now I must say that River Island is killing it at the moment! I literally could have spent hundreds of pounds, however I managed to cut it down to this shirt and a casj grey t-shirt (with some difficulty). I knew I had to have this shirt the minute I walked into the shop! If I could pick one item of clothing to describe my style it would be a shirt like this; I just love how a shirt can be really girly and pretty but also brings a bit of masculine chic into the equation with the collar!

I've paired this with some leather-look jeans which are also from River Island and my fav snakeskin pumps!  A berry lip and bag and I was good to go!

So I hope you like this look! Let me know your fav colours for winter and which item of clothing describes you best! Lots of love,
Jade xxx
5 comments on "Monochrome Love."
  1. Loovvveeee your nails! Follow me on Instagram and Twitter as I'll dego be doing an inspiration picture of my own version!

    www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My instagram and Twitter is @isobelceline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun! I'll defo give you a follow :) xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely! They are only like £8.99 from Elegant Touch and last for ages :) I'm going to do a blog post on their nails soon :)

      xx

      Delete