Top Social

Pink to make the boys wink

Monday 11 August 2014
Hello!
oh my god.. I haven't blogged in so long :( I've been so busy lately but from now on I am back to blogging on a regular basis! So today I pushed the boat out and went to a corn field for these photos. It wasn't as sunny as I had hoped but hey that's England for you haha.











 
 
 
Top- Missguided (£14.99)
Shorts- Missguided (£12.99)
Cardigan- Primark (£14.00)
Sandals- Matalan
 
So this is definitely my favourite co-ord! I seem to have gone from never wearing pink to it featuring ALOT this summer! I admired this co-ord for weeks and then the shorts went into the sale and I just had to buy it there and then! The shorts are literally soooo comfy and look just as good with a white vest for more of a casual look. Here I decided to dress the co-ord up with white sandals and clutch bag and a long cardigan.
 
Also, just wanted to mention that the last picture was taken by my friend Megan. We had an evening of taking photos and finding nice locations the other night haha.
 
Let me know what you think of this outfit and send me some links to other co-ords! I'm a little obsessed haha.
Lots of Love,
Jade x 
 
 
 
4 comments on "Pink to make the boys wink"
  1. I can't believe this cardigan is from Primark it looks so cozy and a really nice loose cover up for this outfit! :) xoxo

    http://whatthesam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the patterns! Everything about this outfit is just right! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so beautiful xx

    www.irismaher.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou lovelies! really appreciate your comments xx

    ReplyDelete