Top Social

Travel // A relaxing holiday in Menorca.

Thursday 27 August 2015
So today's post is something a little different. I recently visited the beautiful island of Menorca and being a place I have visited many times before, I thought I would write a post about not only my recent stay but also some of my favourite aspects of the island.







So firstly lets talk FOOD! I am a serious lover of Spanish food! Paella, Spanish omelettes and deep fried squid..I love it all! Menorca has the most gorgeous cuisine and an array of quaint cafes and restaurants, all offering home made dishes. I mean.. look at the Tapas!!





I went to Menorca with my Mum, Dad, Brother and Sister and it was so lovely to spend some quality time with my family! We stayed in Calla en Porter which is a beautiful town with stunning views and all the necessities you will need! My family own a villa here so we have visited quite a few times and I still love it! It is such a welcoming and homely town! The beach was about a 15 minute walk from our villa and it was amazing. Soft sand and crystal clear sea! We took a pedalo out one day and snorkeled around the rocks. 






When it comes to what I wore on holiday, if I'm honest I didn't take many outfit photos due to it being so hot! But my sister and I did wear some really pretty metallic temporary tattoos to dinner most nights, which were sold in the cutest boutique in the town! 



I hope you've enjoyed taking a little look at my holiday snaps and maybe I have inspired you to visit Menorca! It really is a stunning island which offers the traditional buildings and villas, along side beautiful new swimming pools and shops and restaurants which make the stay extra special!

Lots of Love,
Jade xxxx
3 comments on "Travel // A relaxing holiday in Menorca."
  1. I am just pretty happy to sign up ones own guestbook these days,Your own feedback and listed below are excellent in my opinion,incidentally I should say also definitely will teach some great supplements for your needs every.granite supplier in india

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very inspiring way of exploring and sharing your thoughts. It is very uncommon nowadays, lots of sites and blogs having copy pasted or rewritten info. But here, no doubt, info is original and very well structured. Keep it up.luxury escapes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making such a cool post which is really very well written.will be referring a lot of friends about this.Keep blogging.Fundraising platforms India

    ReplyDelete