Top Social

My favourite summer dress.

Monday 7 September 2015
Hello lovelies! Today's post features my favourite dress (can you tell I'm not ready to let go of summer yet? haha). There's a story behind this dress; when I was on my way home from Menorca a couple of weeks ago I was on the plane and I saw a girl wearing this dress and the whole flight home I was thinking.. I need that dress (magpie over here). So when we landed I had to ask her where it was from! When she said Boohoo I was very excited because I knew for such a pretty dress, it wasn't going to break the bank!










Dress: Boohoo
Sandals: Primark
Necklace: Primark
Bag: Mulberry
 
So anyway, I got the dress in the end! And I love it! I just think its so damn cute and would be a great dress to wear to a BBQ or on holiday. England is starting to get a bit chilly so I don't think I'll be wearing this dress much longer.. but it will definitely make a come back next year! Now.. who's ready for roll necks?
 
Let me know what you think of this dress and what your favourite dress is!
Lots of love,
Jade xxxx

P.S. I think I had my camera on the wrong setting for these photos but I thought I'd use them anyway, sorry about the questionable quality!
1 comment on "My favourite summer dress."
  1. So gorgeous! The print is amazing! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete