Top Social

Boho in the Rain.

Tuesday 13 May 2014
Hello lovelies! So today it absolutely poured with rain and hail and it was just really rubbish weather.. Typical as I was so ready to blog! But this evening the sun popped its pretty little head from behind the clouds and I grabbed the opportunity and took some snaps.







Kimono- Boohoo (old).
Bralet- Asos (old)
Hat- Camden Market.

As you can probably see, the pictures haven't come out that great due to lighting. You would not believe how much of a struggle it was to get these done.. lets just say walking your dog whilst getting your boyfriend to take photos of you doesn't really work (I had to disregard many photos because ted, my dog, decided he wanted a photo shoot).

Anyway, today I gave my mom jeans an outing! These jeans have been on my wishlist for so long but I never could find a pair that fitted me well. These River Island one fitted the bill however and I was so pleased! I teamed these with my kimono from Boohoo. I actually purchased this last year to wear at V festival as I thought it completed a festival look. However they've really become popular this year which I'm really glad about.

I am also wearing my new favourite Asos chunky sandals! I love the chunky straps and the fact they are patent! So comfy as well.

I definitely think I will be purchasing some more kimonos as they really finish an outfit, effortlessly! How would you style your kimono? Send me some links to show me :)

Jade x 


2 comments on "Boho in the Rain. "
  1. Love this outfit, You look fab! Love how you've 'girlied up' your mom jeans!
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the kimono x

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete