Top Social

Feelin' Tropical.

Monday 19 May 2014
Hello everyone! So how lush has the weather been the last few days? I've been loving it! Tonight I will be having my 3rd BBQ in a row (exciting). Hope all you lovely people have had a lovely weekend in the sun. So today I decided a blogpost was definitely needed so I put on a summery outfit and a pair of shades and I was ready to blog!












Earrings: River Island 
Sunglasses: River Island
 
I LOVE this skirt. Its one of them things when you see it and just buy it without thinking about the practicalities (cost, whether I need it). I love the pattern and the bright colours and think it's so different because of the plain cream back. Also, the stitching on this skirt is amazing, so intricate! This will definitely feature a lot this summer.

I teamed this skirt with a simple but classy black off-the-shoulder top and black heels. I also added a coral lipstick and my new square hoops! I don't often wear earrings but thought these were really edgy and as I like to wear my hair in a messy ponytail, these make me look a little less 'ive just been dragged through a bush' haha.

Also, I brought these cat-eye sunglasses the other day and so far, am loving them! Something I didn't intend to buy, but thought were pretty! I would usually describe myself as a round frame gal but I think I am now converted!

What do you think about this look? And what sort of sunnies are your favourite? Let me know! Lots of love..

Jade x 


2 comments on "Feelin' Tropical."
  1. You are so pretty! Love your blog and your outfit! so tropical-perfect for summer!
    We should follow each other on bloglovin xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou hun! :) Yeah defo! Ill give you a follow on bloglovin now :) xx

    ReplyDelete