Top Social

Dreaming of Paris.

Saturday 3 May 2014
Hello Everyone!
So today I went for a Paris-inspired outfit, featuring a few of my new buys! Paris is a place I have never been but know I would love! Is seems such a beautiful place and its only a quick hop over the sea! And just think of the shops.. :O!

 


 


 



 
Bag- Zara (sold out) but sold on ebay here
Shoes- Matalan (15.00)
 
As you may have noticed, I decided to try a different location for shooting these photos. I like the contrast it gives. But I'm not entirely sure it works. Hmmm.

Anyway, on to the items I'm wearing! Here I am wearing my new favourite skort! This Topshop number is so versatile and is my favourite colour for spring/summer. It is a lovely fit as well and really good quality. Its also not too see-through which is a bonus! I just think it's a necessity as it could be a statement piece for a night out but easily could be dressed down also. I'd definitely advise anyone to buy a skort like this ;)

The top I picked up in Zara a couple of weeks a go as I thought it was a nice casual top and I'm loving stripes at the moment.

The accessories are some of my favourites at the moment too! I got THE bag! :) This Zara bag has been popping up everywhere over the last month or so and has been really hard to get hold of. But when I was in Westfield a couple of weeks ago I saw it and snapped it right up! It's so summery and edgy at the same time. The shoes were a Bargain! I wanted some white sandals for a while but didn't want to pay loads as I'm very clumsy and know they wont stay white for long haha. But these were perfect and such a good price.

Hope you guys like my post, please give me some feedback and let me know what you think of this outfit! :)

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend!

Jade x 



Post Comment
Post a Comment