Top Social

I love you Primark.

Tuesday 15 July 2014
Hello lovelies! This post is dedicated to my love for Primark! This outfit is pretty much all Primark (barring the crop and jellies). I just can't get enough of it at the moment.
 

 
 
 
 
 







(Sorry about this cheesy photo. I was having fun with bubbles but the photos didn't come out great haha)

As you have probably noticed, I've dyed my hair AGAIN. I tried the whole blonde thing but who was I kidding? Defo prefer the dark side haha. What am I like hey? Anyhoo, on to the outfit. I brought all these pieces pretty recently as I loved them all too much not to buy. My favourite of all, from Primark, is by far the kimono. I had to buy it in a medium because they didn't have any other sizes, but I just couldn't let it go. I think it looks okay though, just a bit oversized! The shorts are also Primark; they are soooo comfy and I think they look more like something you would buy from Topshop. I love the high waist and rips. The accessories (bag, necklace and headband) again were all Primark. I love the pastel tones in them all and think they are all perfect for summer. The top was from River Island and the Jellies are JuJu.

I hope you like my bargain outfit, please let me know what you think and what bargains you've got yourselves. Please don't forget to follow :)

Lots of Love,
Jade x 
2 comments on "I love you Primark."
  1. I absolutely love find blogger who have such greats style and are Primark addicts just like me!

    Check out my blog here http://beingchyna.blogspot.co.uk/ if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou hun! really appreciate your comment! I will give your blog a look :) We should follow eachother :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete