Top Social

Killer Khaki.

Thursday 23 October 2014
 

 


 
 



 


 Skirt- Zara
Jumper- Charity shop
Fedora- Topshop
Coat- Mango
Boots- River Island
Necklace- Newlook (old)
 
Hello lovelies! Hope you are all okay. Firstly as you have probably noticed, these photos are terrible quality as I could only squeeze in taking them as the sun was setting yesterday:( But I really wanted to get a post up so decided to use them anyway!
 
This outfit is based on this gorg khaki skirt. I am OBSESSED with khaki at the moment, it is defo my fav a/w colour! This A-line skirt is just the perfect winter skirt, I love it! Here I've teamed it with a cream high-neck jumper and the trusty fedora and boot combo.
 
Also I've given my new (well it's second hand haha) mulberry bag an outing here. My auntie is like a designer finder and she brought this beaut off her friend for a really good price and gave it to me for my birthday! I don't mind a bit of second hand if its mulberry haha.
  
Hope you all have a lovely week. Let me know what you think of this khaki number!
Lots of love,
Jade xx

4 comments on "Killer Khaki."
  1. This is a cute outfit. :) I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. You can check it out here:

    http://pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou hun! really appreciate your comment and your nomination :) xxx

      Delete