Top Social

This Week's Favourite! - NARS Sheer Glow

Friday 7 November 2014
 
 
  
 

 Where to buy this: HERE
 
So.. I think I might be a bit late to the party on this one! I have been watching a lot of Tanya Burr's youtube videos lately, her makeup tutorials especially, and I noticed she kept mentioning this foundation. So I whapped it on my birthday list and was very happy to receive it from my sister!
 
Now, I'm not going to lie, at first I didn't like it. I thought it looked too much like I had foundation on (I know that's a strange thing to say) as I like the no-makeup makeup look haha. But after a couple of weeks of trying it out, I have changed my mind and actually love it now. It goes on so beautifully as long as you cleanse, tone and moisturise before hand (which I am sometimes too lazy to do).
 
As you can probably tell by the name, this foundation really makes your skin glow and leaves a dewy effect which I love! I've also realised you only need a small amount and as long as you don't over do it, it gives a lovely airbrushed finish without looking too heavy! I am soo glad I kept persevering with this foundation because it has fast become my go-to foundation.

Now I know you are probably thinking 'how much is this product?', and the answer is £31 which I know not everyone wants/can pay for a foundation. Therefore, I have found a foundation which I think gives a similar dewy effect and is also longwearing. I would recommend Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation

Let me know how you feel about both of these foundations and which other foundations you would recommend!
 
Lots of Love, Jade xxxx
1 comment on "This Week's Favourite! - NARS Sheer Glow"
  1. I just love Nars Sheer Glow! Best foundation I have ever used and will continue to buy! :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete