Top Social

Snake it off.

Sunday 14 December 2014
 









 Coat: Mango
Skirt: Missguided
Top: New look
Boots: River Island
 
Hello lovelies! Today's post is an outfit I recently wore on a night out. I think this outfit would be perfect for a day when you want to wear the same outfit from day to night as I think its casual enough with the ankle boots and leather jacket for day, yet the snakeskin print makes it snazzy enough for a night out or a meal with friends.
 
Now I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but it was absolutely freezing when I took these. So maybe a pair of tights may have been a good idea haha. Anyway, I would highly recommend this skirt as snakeskin is popping up everywhere at the moment and it is super cheap and cheerful! At £12.99 you can't grumble!
 
I'm also a little in love with the dress in the same print, I may have to order that too. You can find that here!
 
Let me know how you feel about snakeskin print! Have a lovely week!
Lots of Love,
Jade xx
 
P.s don't forget to follow me on here ->
On instagram- jadewright_x   http://instagram.com/jadewright_x/
On twitter- JadeWrightttt  https://twitter.com/JadeWrightttt
 
xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment