Top Social

Christmas Wish List.

Sunday 7 December 2014
Hello you lovely lot! So as you are all aware, Christmas is very fast approaching!! I'm just soooo excited this year. Today I thought I'd share my wish list with you all to give you a few ideas!

1. Naked Palette. So what girl doesn't want a whole lot of nakedness? Now I must let you in to a little secret.. I know I'm getting one of these bad boys as I was with my mum when she brought it for me. I'm soooo excited to use it! They are all just so beautiful!
 
2. Zoeva Rose Gold Make-up Brush set. These brushes have such good reviews and they are so pretty. They are also so reasonably priced and good quality. I definitely am hoping santa brings these down the chimney to me!
 
 
3. Tom Ford Black Orchid. This is just the nicest smell I think I've ever smelt! It is rather pricey but it lasts for ages on your skin. I tend to have a good spritz when ever I'm in Debenhams and I can smell it all day!
 
 
4. Topshop Camel Coat. I have wanted a camel coat for ages now. I really wanted this coat a month or so ago but it was out of stock. But now it is back in stock and I feel it needs to be part of my wardrobe!

 
 
5. Nars Virtual Domination Cheek Palette. Oh my god how amazing is this palette? It has the famous 'laguna' bronzer in it, along with 4 beautiful blushes. I just love this. 

 
So these are my favourite bits at the moment! I hope this has inspired you and I'm sorry if I've made you're Christmas list a little bit longer! Let me know what you want for Christmas! Leave me links to your wishlists.
Lots of Love, Jade xx


Post Comment
Post a Comment