Top Social

Pamper yourself on NYE!

Wednesday 31 December 2014
 
 





 
 




Hello Lovelies! HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE! I hope you all have an amazing night whatever you are doing, whether you are out partying or having a cosy night in :) I'm still undecided on what I'm doing tonight (always leaving things to the last minute haha). Anyway I hope the new year brings happiness to you all!

Today I decided to blog this super cute Lush set that I got for Christmas because who doesn't love a good pamper before a night out! Sometimes I love getting ready more than actually the going out part haha! I do love Lush, each one of these bath bombs/fizzers/shower gels smells absolutely amazing. I've been having baths like they're going out of fashion haha.

This set just made me so happy because it came with some little badges saying 'naughty' or 'nice' and a letter and stickers! Call me a big kid, but I love stuff like this!

Anyway, I hope you have a lovely NYE and that you can pamper yourself before hand!
Lots of Love, See you next year :O
Jade xx

Post Comment
Post a Comment