Top Social

Roll up, roll up.

Tuesday 2 December 2014
  
 












Jumper- Primark
Skirt- Primark
Boots- River Island (see previous post)
Watch- Michael Kors
 
Hello lovelies! Finally another outfit post up! I'm so sorry these posts aren't as regular as I'd like, its very difficult to get the photos taken with uni and it getting dark at 4pm; sorry guys, I will try harder!
 
So I'm slightly obsessed with roll-necks at the moment, and this fluffy grey one is my absolute fav! I saw a similar one to this on the Missguided website and fell in love, but being a poor student I decided I couldn't afford it. However I went into Primark a week or so ago and saw this beauty and at £13 (I think) I couldn't say no. It is literally sooooo warm and cosy and is definitely my go-to jumper now its getting chilly.
 
The leather skirt I've teamed this jumper with here is actually from Primark too. It was in the sale a few months ago for like £9 and it is so versatile; easy to throw on with a chunky knit for a casual look but also looks just as nice with a black crop for a night out.
 
Let me know what you think of this wintery post and what you think of the roll-neck trend!
Lots of love, Jade xxx
Post Comment
Post a Comment