Top Social

Camel lovin'

Sunday 4 January 2015
 

  



 




 
 
Camel Coat: Topshop
Dress: Glamorous
Boots: Kurt Geiger
 
Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. So life is getting back to normal after the excitement of Christmas and New year. Today we took our Christmas decs down which made me really sad as I am a big Christmas lover, but hey it can't be Christmas every day *sob*.

It was ridiculously foggy today but I decided I'd take some photos anyway and hope for the best. The lighting isn't amazing and I do look slightly ghostly but hey ho haha. This outfit is what I wore on Christmas day and it features some of my fav Christmas presents! I have wanted a camel coat for a long time so when I unwrapped this beaut I was very happy! It goes with everything! Also another present which I fell in love with is these super edgy Kurt Geiger boots which havent't left my feet since Christmas day!

I got this dress on Christmas eve. Every year my whole family go shopping in Colchester on Christmas Eve and my dad buys me something to wear for Christmas day. I just love the Christmassy colours and the fit meant it hid my food baby after my Christmas dinner haha. This dress is by a brand called 'Glamorous' which I'd never heard of until I saw this dress. However I've had a look at their website and they have some really lovely dresses for day and night so I'd definitely advise a little look!

Let me know what you think of this outfit and what you wore on Christmas day; whether it was a snuggly onezie or a super glitzy dress!
Lots of Love,
Jade xxx
3 comments on "Camel lovin'"
  1. Loving your nails :) and that coat is stunning!
    Great photos :)

    Jennifer x

    artstylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely! Really appreciate your comment :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete