Top Social

It's a new year..

Thursday 1 January 2015

Hello lovelies! Happy New Year!! I just wanted to do a little post about my plans for the upcoming year and to reflect on the year that's past. Last year I learnt a lot; mainly about myself. I don't want to get all serious so I will bypass the nitty gritty, but I will say, that I have learnt over the last year that the only person who can make you truly happy is yourself!

The last few years I have given a new year little thought, however this year I have found it exciting that a brand new year is starting which brings all new opportunities and possibilities. This year I have many aspirations and I have decided to write some objective for the next year, which I will aim to achieve throughout the year. I also am super excited because I've decided to make a scrapbook of my whole year starting today! I can't wait to watch it develop and to have the final product this time next year!

Blogging started for me last year and I have loved it so far, and also loved reading other blogs and finding new bloggers. This year I am going to try to improve my blog and aim to blog more frequently! I also am thinking about starting a Youtube channel this year too; I loooove watching videos of makeup tutorials and lookbooks and would love to try it out myself!

I hope you are all excited for the new year! As always I'm sure there will be ups and downs but I hope the goods are amazing and the bads only temporary!

Lots of Love,
Jade xxx
Post Comment
Post a Comment