Top Social

Let your lips do the talking.

Friday 30 January 2015
 

 
 
 



Shoes- Topshop
Coat- Mango (Similar here)
Watch and Bag- Michael Kors
 
Hello Lovelies!
Today's outfit is a really casual outfit that I have worn a lot lately! I wouldn't generally say I'm a baggy t-shirt/trainers kinda girl, but this t-shirt has changed my outlook haha. Don't get me wrong, I still love to glam up but when I brought this t-shirt I loved how easy it was to throw it on and look casual but still quite stylish.
 
I've teamed it here with my trusty black Joni jeans and a pair of croc print plimsolls (which don't often get an outing if I'm honest) and my all time favourite accessories: Michael Kors and a red lip.
 
Also something major happened the other day (if you haven't already noticed).. I cut my hair! This is a very major thing for me as I haven't had it this short since I was about 15 haha. So its taking me some time to get used to it. Let me know what you think :)
 
Hope you like this casual look. Lots of Love,
Jade xxx


Post Comment
Post a Comment