Top Social

Fifty shades of camel

Thursday 12 February 2015
 


 






 Jumper-dress: H&M
Coat: Topshop (similar here)
Boots: Clarks
 
Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a good week so far. Just a quick post today as I've soon got to rush out the door to uni!
 
Today's post features one of my favourite colours for winter- camel. So I called the post 'Fifty shades of camel' and there's actually only 2.. but you see what I was trying to do there haha.
I picked this jumper up last week from H&M and managed to get 20% off as it was a student discount day; who doesn't love a bargain! It is just the easiest thing to throw on and still look stylish whilst staying lovely and warm!
 
I've teamed it here with my favourite coat and my new pointed ankle boots (again in the sale)! I've also tried to rock the hair tuck.. not sure whether I've pulled it off haha.
 
Let me know what you think of camel and what bargains you've picked up recently.
Lots of love, Jade xxx

Post Comment
Post a Comment