Top Social

Eye love you.

Wednesday 18 February 2015
 
 
 
 





Skirt: Neon Rose
Coat: Dorothy Perkins
Boots: Clarks
Top: Newlook
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Whistles (Similar here)
 
Hello my lovelies! Hope you are all well :) So I went a little cray cray shopping in Colchester the other day and thought I'd blog one of my fav pieces- the eye skirt.
 
Now I say I went crazy, but most of the things I got were in the sale so that okay right? (trying to persuade myself). Anyway this skirt I just thought was soo cute and could easily be worn quite casually like I have worn it here but would also look cool with a black crop and some heels for a night out. I might do another post showing it dressed up.. we'll see.
 
Here I decided to team it with my trusty black roll-neck and some black tights and boots. I also decided I needed a coat as although it was sunny, it was freeeezing. This grey one was from Dorothy Perkins in the sale and no joke, it is one of the softest things i've ever felt!
 
So I told you guys I chopped my hair a couple of weeks ago and I feel I can now say I've finally accepted it haha, I have tried to go for the whole cool beachy waves thing (tried being the optimum word) as I was inspired by ViviannaDoesMakeup's tutorial that she uploaded on sunday. I'd defo advise you take a little look if you are looking to achieve that sort of look.
 
Anyway, I must go. Keep a look out as I will be blogging some more of my sale buys soon.
Lots of love,
Jade xxx
 

Post Comment
Post a Comment