Top Social

Leather Love.

Wednesday 25 February 2015
 







Skirt: H&M
Jumper: Charity Shop
Boots: River Island (Similar here)
Coat: Primark
 
Hello lovelies!
When it comes to skirts, I'm a sucker for a leather one! So when I saw this beaut in H&M you can imagine my excitement! I just love how classic a leather skirt is and how you can throw on a jumper with it for a sassy Autumn/Winter look but can just as easily team it with a bralet for a super cool outfit for a night out!
 
I feel this skirt has a sorta Kim K/ Balmain vibe.. and I mean, who doesn't want a bit of Kim in their outfit!
 
I've teamed it here with my grey Mac which was a steal from Primark! I can't wait till it warms up; I feel this mac with feature a lot then.
 
Let me know what you think of this outfit! Are you a leather lover?
Love Jade xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment