Top Social

Skort-ing my blogging out.

Wednesday 30 April 2014
Hello guys! So again I have to apologise for my lack of blogging; I have had so much uni work lately, which is not fun! I did however manage to pop into town the other day and picked up a couple of skorts (do you call them a pair of skorts or a skort? tricky!).







 
This skort is one of my favourite pieces at the moment! I love the pretty pastel colours that are mixed with bold black lines and patterns. Also, the background colour is white, which is my favourite colour of clothing for spring/summer 2014. In these photos I decided to team the skort with a simple black bodysuit and black heels, just to show the beauty of the skort. However I will definitely be wearing this skort in the day-time when the weather warms up and I think it will look amazing with a thing pastel jumper or a simple white or blue cami (possibly the one shown in my previous post). I have also included a photo of my favourite Zara clutch (sorry about the terrible quality), which I think looks amazing with this skort; it really picks out the bright green pattern and I like the slight clash.
 
I'd love some more ideas of what to wear with this skort, please leave me a comment and tell me how you'd wear it! 

Jade x 


1 comment on "Skort-ing my blogging out."
  1. Love the colours on this skort! You're right too, the clutch goes brill with your skort. You look fab!!
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete