Top Social

Cruella Deville Chic.

Tuesday 18 November 2014
 









Trousers:  H&M (Similar Here)
Bag: Topshop (Similar Here)
Coat: River Island (Similar Here)
Boots: River Island
 
Hello lovelies! Finally I've managed to get an outfit post up! Im soooo sorry it's taken me so long! So I don't know if you've noticed but the temperature has dropped recently and it is rather cold out there now! So I thought it was about time I got the faux fur out! This beauty is a couple of years old and is still my favourite coat. I feel like a sassy Cruella Deville in it haha. Although this exact coat is out of stock, there is a beautiful coat which makes a great alternative on the Missguided website. The Link is above!
 
I teamed this coat with another fav of mine.. Khaki Joggers! These trousers are literally soo comfy (they are a scuba material) and are great for a casual look but equally I think they'd look killer with a pair of heels for a night out! I must also mention that this post is a mixture of all of my absolute favourite autumn/winter colours; I just love anything black, burgundy and khaki! This bag is my aw14 staple, it's constantly on my back!
 
What's your favourite autumn/winter colour? And have you busted the faux fur out yet? Let me know. Lots of love
Jade xx
 
 
Post Comment
Post a Comment