Top Social

Friday Favourite- All I want for christmas.

Friday 14 November 2014


 
Where to buy: HERE
 
So today I thought I'd share some of my Christmas list with you all! Now, I'm not going to lie, I am Christmas OBSESSED! I just think its such a great time of year! I love putting the Christmas decorations up, I love the Christmas spirit, Christmas shopping, family time and everything else to do with this magical holiday! So you may not be surprised to hear that I have already started writing my Christmas list! I thought I'd do this post today to give you some ideas for your own lists!

Now the main things that I have fallen in love with and would LOVE to receive for Christmas is any of the Too Faced Christmas sets! I was reading Zoella's blog the other day and saw she had written a review on these products and I loved the look of them all! Here are some photos of the Christmas products. Aren't they just the cutest sets? I loooove the look of the item called 'la belle carousel' which is shown in the 3rd photo! I just think these sets would make perfect presents! And from all the blogposts and reviews I've read on these products, they seem to be really good quality too!

Let me know what you think! And leave me a comment saying what other beauty products you are loving! I can always add to my list haha!

Lots of Love,
Jade xxxx
Post Comment
Post a Comment