Top Social

Friday Favourites: Black Friday.

Friday 28 November 2014




 
 
Sorry about the terrible quality of these photos! I just took a few snaps on my phone whist shopping today. So today was BLACK FRIDAY! How exciting! I hadn't started my Christmas shopping so I decided today was definitely the day to start!
 
OH MY GOD, there were bargains everyyyywhere! Me and my mum managed to get into town at about 11am and had a couple of hours so popped into as many shops as possible. River Island had 20% off everything between 11 and 3 so we headed there first! I could have spent soo much money but I managed to control myself and actually walked out with nothing for myself!
 
Debenhams was my favourite shop to visit today! There was 10% off all cosmetics and money off fragrances too! I headed straight to the Urban Decay stand to check out the Naked palettes. Now I must admit I am a Naked palette virgin.. I know I know, how is that possible? But today my mum took advantage off the 10% off and brought me the Naked1 palette for Christmas (yayy). I did take a good 10 minutes deciding which palette I liked best however, they are all so pretty!
 
I had to include a picture of our hotdogs haha. They were soo nice and were just what we needed on this chilly day.
 
So I thought I'd do this lifestyle kinda post today to give you a little insight into my day! Black Friday has definitely got me in the Christmas spirit! I just feel so festive.
 
How was your Black Friday? Let me know what bargains you found.
Lots of love, Jade xx

Post Comment
Post a Comment