Top Social

Jelly Shoes!

Thursday 3 April 2014





 

Hello everyone! Jelly shoes are BACK and I am soooooo glad!
I walked into Office earlier this week and immediately was drawn to the ‘juju jelly shoe’ stand! I had previously seen these shoes popping up on instagram and knew I had to own a pair. I had a clear glittery pair when I was little and loved them back then; almost as much as I love them now! I decided I liked the white and black the most (however I was tempted to buy the glittery ones again) and tried on both. I was not prepared for what was to come next.. the decision of which to pick. I literally sat in Office for half an hour trying to decide which I wanted more, I even called my mum for her opinion haha. Finally I decided the white were coming home with me! ..I do feel that I will probably return and buy the black too though! These shoes are a NECESSITY for spring/summer 14 and will look amazing with jeans, dresses and shorts! They are really comfy aswell and hey you can even pop in the sea in them.. haha x

To buy these shoes click on the following: Office JuJu Jelly (£25.00) or for a cheaper option: Newlook Jelly Shoes (£14.99).

Jade x



1 comment on "Jelly Shoes!"
  1. I did a post on these too and not many liked them!
    I completely agree with your post, so happy their back and I absolutely love my pair :)

    ReplyDelete