Top Social

Pub-attire.

Friday 4 April 2014
Hello everyone! As you may have noticed, I love light colours and pastels for day wear! But when it comes to a night out, I tend to go for a more grungy look and wear a lot of black. The other night I went for a few drinks at the pub and thought I’d blog what I wore to illustrate this. I wanted to dress casually as I wasn’t going to any clubs, just having a few drinks, yet wanted to look nice ( I always tend to overdress rather than underdress).
 





I decided my leather-look jeans would fit this smart-casual criteria and teamed these with a black and white shirt. It looks grey in these photos but this is due to its small/tight stripes. I felt a small pop of colour was definitely needed for this outfit and decided a bright red lipstick would do the trick! I don’t usually wear red lipstick, or any lipstick really, as I prefer a nude lip for my pale skin tone. However I actually quite liked this colour for this outfit! I teamed this with my new Primark necklace and my favourite grey studded bag which I picked up a few years ago when I visited Florida on holiday!

These items are quite old so could be difficult to find the exact ones.
However to achieve a similar look click on the following: Leather-look trousers- River Island (£35.00) Motel shirt- ASOS (£35.00) River Island studded bag (£17.50)


Jade x

Post Comment
Post a Comment