Top Social

Statement trousers.

Thursday 10 April 2014
Hello everyone! So, I'm really liking statement trousers at the moment; trousers which are a bit 'out of the ordinary' and can be dressed up or down! A high-waist is normally something I look for in trousers as I feel this compliments my figure more than low-rise. So this week, I decided to go on a search for the perfect trousers..




 





I went to Westfield this week with my boyfriend and my friend; I decided this would definitely be the place to look for the perfect pair of trousers. We arrived late in the day and therefore I only had a few hours to shop. Lets just say I looked like a crazy lady with a shopping addiction (probably accurate haha)! I rushed around, visiting as many shops as possible and found myself in River Island. There, on a central rail were these beautiful blue trousers. I decided they definitely fitted the bill and snapped them up!

I LOVE the colour of these trousers and the bold floral pattern. They are just so summery and as it is shown in the pictures, they can be worn with a simply top for a pretty day-time look but also could easily be dressed up for a night out paired with a silky black cami and black courts. When it comes to jewellery that could be worn with these trousers, a soft pink necklace would go perfectly due to this shade appearing in the middle of the flowers on the trousers.

These trousers can be found here: River Island (£32.00)
The top is also from River Island and is a must-have for your ss14 wardrobe in my opinion.
Top can be found here: River Island (£10.00)

Jade x 



Post Comment
Post a Comment