Top Social

Little black skirt.

Tuesday 15 April 2014
Hello! So this post is dedicated to something I think every girl has or should have in their wardrobe- a little black skirt. I have many but here are two of my newbies; I couldn't decide which one to blog so I decided I'd do both (apologies for how large I look in these photos).
 



 
PVC skirt- Missguided (click here)
T-shirt- Primark
Necklace- Primark
Chelsea boots- Office
 
The PVC skirt. This is a skirt I have constantly seen popping up on instagram and in stores, it's really taken the fashion world by storm. I picked  mine up a couple of months ago actually, but I've yet to have had the opportunity to wear it out. These photos show how I would wear this skirt. I think wearing a simple, edgy t-shirt really compliments this skirt and makes a really sassy outfit! I love mixing casual items with more dressy items!



 



 
Skirt- Primark
T-shirt- Ark (click here)
Necklace- Maddison Boutique
Shoes- River Island (similar here)
 
 
So these outfits are pretty similar, I know, but I think this shows how a shiney and a matte skirt can change an outfit but look equally good. And I just had to blog this quilted skirt.. it was £3!! What a bargain hey! This skirt was marked down to £5 in the sale in Prmark, but when I got to the checkout, it was knocked down even more to £3! I love it when that happens. I've teamed this skirt with one of my favourite tees at the moment; my celfie top from Ark.
 
Both of these outfits show a stylish way to wear a black skirt, without being too dressy.
 
Let me know what you think, and how you'd style your favourite black skirt..


Jade x 
 
 

2 comments on "Little black skirt."
  1. Lovely blog. Love the 'Celfies' t x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am thankful to you for sharing this awesome article with this helpful knowledge.
    www.topvoucherscode.co.uk/black-friday-deals

    ReplyDelete