Top Social

Chunky Black Sandals.

Thursday 3 April 2014




Hello again. Here are my newest favourite shoes; I felt they definitely deserved a blog post!
I must say, I get way too excited about receiving packages through the post. It makes me so happy! I came home from Uni this week to find my Asos parcel had been delivered and inside were these beauties! I know the weather isn’t really warm enough for them yet but when I saw them on the website I decided they were a must-have. These sandals have a chunky sole, which I love, and simple patent straps which allows them to fit perfectly with so many different outfits! As shown in the pictures, they go great with jeans and therefore could be worn in spring, before it gets warmer (yay!). A bright nail varnish really helps show off these shoes! – Shoes: Asos £25. Can be found here: ASOS FIZA sandals.

For other similar sandals try clicking on the following:
Juju Seven Black Flat Jelly Sandals (£15.00), ASOS Fear Chunky Sandals (£42.00) or Newlook black chunky sandals (£19.99).

Jade x





Post Comment
Post a Comment