Top Social

Hello!

Thursday 3 April 2014
 
Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I thought I'd better introduce myself before starting! My name is Jade Wright and I am 20 years old. I am a student of criminology and am a full time fashion lover! I LOVE clothes... I think it may be an addiction! And I aim to share my outfits and inspirations in the hope to inspire others! Most of all, I hope that my blog is fun to read! Hope you enjoy.


" A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous" - Coco Chanel.
 
Jade x


2 comments on "Hello! "
  1. I wish you the best of luck on this new adventure! I'm a law student and started my blog a few months ago as an outlet for my love of beauty and fashion! I've been loving it! xo

    MD from http://byourbself.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun! really appreciate your comment :) Ive had a look at your blog and will defo be following you!
      xx

      Delete