Top Social

Pastel princess.

Thursday 24 April 2014
Hello everyone! I'm sorry I've left it so long since I last blogged; I've been a busy bee! So, I mentioned in my last post that I had a quick trip to Westfield the other week.. well I kinda went back! Me and my boyfriend were celebrating 5 years together last week and we decided to go shopping and then stay at a hotel near the shopping centre. This excited me very much!











 
I have definitely become pastel obsessed lately and brought quite a few pastel beauties in Westfield. I  thought I'd show you how I styled them. So before going, I decided I specifically wanted a light blue cami and when I saw this pretty one I snapped it up. I like how the straps cross over at the back and therefore make the top a semi-halterneck. I think camis are generally very versatile as can be worn with pretty much anything but think this colour will be especially versatile for summer- I'll be wearing it with white jeans, blue jeans, shorts and patterned trousers.
 
Moving on to the skirt! I fell in love with this skirt when I saw it in Zara! I'm also a little obsessed with white and therefore this skirt ticked all my boxes! I love the lace overlay and how classy it is. I feel it could be styled into a day-time look like shown above, but would look equally as stylish with an edgy, baggy black top and black Chelsea boots for a night out. 

I decided to team these items with a pretty blue necklace that I picked up from newlook a few months ago and some simple nude heels for a perfect spring/summer outfit. Now all I need is a tan.. come on mr sunshine!

Do you love pastels? How would you style yours? Let me know!

 
Jade x  
2 comments on "Pastel princess. "
  1. I had to refrain from buying this skirt in Zara the other day but it looks so gorgeous on you, I might need to go back and buy it haha! Just replied to your email sweetie X

    www.peexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou so much! I completely fell in love with it when I saw it! Thanks again for your help! :)
      xxx

      Delete